Skin pigmentation mask for sensitive & irritated skin
Soothing & calming Mask powder
Skin type : sensitive skin
Suitable for : allergic and sensitive skin (such as : redness, itchiness, swollen condition)
* Also recommended for damaged skin from chemical peel or laser treatment.
Active Ingredients :
Fructus Kochiae, Glycyrrhiza uralensis & Mung bean.
A skin pigmentation herbal mask that reduce dark spots while taking care of the most sensitive skin type. The key ingredients like Fructus kochiae and Glycyrrhiza uralensis help to calm sensitive skin by reducing skin allergic reaction and also repair damaged skin from sun burn / chemical peel / laser treatment.
Take 3 small spoon of mask powder, add a few drop of water (or Saline water) mix into paste (optional : add 2 drops of Chamomile essential oil), then use a small brush to apply the herbal paste to the face. Avoid eyes area. Leave it for 30 minutes. After that, wash off with facial cleanser.
Use daily or 2 to 3 times a week
Further exploration :
– This mask is also suitable for other body parts with skin allergic condition.
– Local application is possible for small sensitive area of your face. You can have another skin pigmentation herbal mask for the rest of your face which do not have sensitive reaction.
– Keep this product at dry & cool place.
– Once open, please use within 1 to 3 months.
50 grams x 2 bottles (1 – 2 months)
The company policy
1. All the herbal supplements (excluded herbal skin care products) are not recommended for pregnancy or breastfeeding women.
2. Please consults your physician before taking any form of herbal products.
3. Our herbal products are traditionally used to improve skin condition, Individual result may vary. To achieve better result, managing a healthy lifestyle and good diet is important.
4. All products are 100% hand made. It is best to used within 3 months upon received.
5. No refund, no returns or exchanges on goods sold.
If you have any questions regarding your order, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org